Outsourcing your project to an Offshore Development Team is an excellent opportunity to enhance your business with top-quality resources picked up to build a perfect team matching your requirements and business objectives with the preferred degree of monitoring and involvement. You pay a simple rate per person-month and set tasks and policies — we deal with salaries, taxes, office rental, computers and other work tools, infrastructure, social packages, vacations, sick leaves, software licenses, trainings and certifications, motivation, NDAs, security, tea, coffee, etc. You get a team of dedicated professionals adjusted to your needs.
Each ODC/NDC is unique:
- Team size selected and adjusted to work-loads: 3 to 100 people and more.
- Selection of skills, knowledge and experience of team-members matches client’s current project need.
- The team adheres to the client’s internal policies regarding software development process, security, IPR, etc.
Main ODC/NDC options:
- Product development center (Build-Operate): we organize full software development and maintenance process. You don’t need to have an in-house development team.
- Extension of in-house team: allows you some cost-optimization and more flexibility in resource utilization.
- Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT): we organize full software development and maintenance process. In the end you get a ready in-house development team.
You get the following benefits:
- Scalability: you can start with a small team and expand it.
- Flexibility: you can get temporary additional work-force for time-critical tasks.
- No long-term investments: we already have everything for productive work.
With «Binom Soft» you can:
- Avoid astronomical expenses for the project
- Reduce development costs using our offshore development team
- Control over the whole process of project execution;
- Get the project done on time and within predefined budget
«Binom Soft» guarantees:
- Established software development processes
- Proven methodologies, established quality process and security measures
- Established communication process on each level of project development
- Nearshoring: little or no time-difference in work-hours for European clients
- 100 % English-speaking employees on staff
- Cultural similarity
- Established infrastructure for distributed work and sharing work results
- Regular meetings: Nizhny Novgorod is 3-hour flight away from most major European cities